FEE

I may not object to a $10 fee (trying to catch up on Ridecamp and haven't seen the proposition until a 2/3 post) if I don't have to cut (read that SPEND TIME GETTING) through so much mulch.  I don't want to offend lots of people, because obviously lots of you found it very interesting, but I really don't care where/how all your horses poop (piles/buckets/etc.), nor what color their urine is in the snow.  Is there a way those people interested could respond only to those people bringing up those subjects (and interested in them) without the rest of us having to wade (no pun intended) through them?  I'm not really good at this e-mail stuff yet myself, but I'd also like to not have to whiz by all the messages reprinted in totality.