Re: sarcoids

Hi Anita!  African Mud is a product that my vet has provided to me. I have no
idea where it comes from (surely not Africa).  I will find out for you and let
you know.  I have had so much interest in this product that I will post this
info directly to Ridecamp.  The stuff is really pretty amazing, you apply it
to a newly emerging sarcoid and - wham, it is gone in a few days. (o.k. there
IS a little, tiny raw spot there for a few days afterwards)  I am contacting
my vet to find out where people in general can get it, or if you can order it
through him.  He claims to not know what the heck the stuff is (maybe he is
being coy).  Anyway, I'll keep all of Ridecamp posted.  All of us with gray
arabs are surely very interested!

Sylvia