sarcoids

Dear folks:

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences with sarcoids.  What a
variety of possiblilis exists.  I think I'll skip taking this one on
knowingly.  If the horse was exceptional or we already had a
"relationship", that would be different!

You have all been terrrifc resources and if one of my horses develops
this problem in the future I'll know where to turn!  jan