Re: Shoeing Rule changes

Roger

I do agree with you about rule changing and evolution . . . and I
remember what you did for/with ECTRA.  It mattered.

> It would be nice if less bashing and flaming of opinions and positions
> would prevail on this list.
> Just state the points and let it go.

Yeah, that upsets me.  People like to read a post & write a quick note
in response.  Some are more erudite than others, and they often end up
getting bashed because the reader didn't like the fact that they left
out "sometimes" or "often".  If someone spoke to me like that in person,
I'd walk away.  If I want to take advantage of what these forums offer,
I can't.  It's a shame.  I'd like to have more people read posts in the
spirit in which they were written.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

-Abby