Re: People shoes

>> I'm having a little trouble finding something comfortable
>> for *my* feet while riding.  I have a pair of Ariats that
>> are great for short rides (I mean really short) but after a
>> 1/2 hour they rub the back of my heel.  Then I tried my tall
>> rubber English boots (it was very wet and muddy) but they
>> have no sole support and bothered me after about a 1/2 hour
>> also.  Today I'll try my Roper boots, we'll see how that
>> goes.  What do you all ride in?

Hi Susan:

Ride in whatever is comfortable.  I've ridden most of the last year in a
pair of $7 tennis shoes from Payless.  Running shoes are usually the most
comfy, and I always look to make sure there is adquate tread on the bottom
so I don't slip so bad on the hills when I am on foot.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV
& Weaver