need UMECTRA

Need help.  Met a truck driver today from MN who is interested in CTR &
endurance.   He & his wife own Arabians & are getting tired of the politics of
showing.   Please send e-mail me the address for UMECTRA so that I can mail it
to him along with the NATRC info.  Living in Texas, I don't have any info on
UMECTRA, only know that it exists.  Thanks!!!!!
Carla Bass
Dallas, TX