Horse that needs a home

I just got a call from Laura Young in Ridgefield, WA near Seattle.  She
has a small TB Mare  about (15-2) she needs to get a new home for. It is
about 5yrs old and she thinks it will make a great endurance horse.
Sounds like the price is "right".  She is a nice person and I'm sure the
mare has been cared for well.  her email is;poz@pacifier.com and her
phone # 260-887-8208.   I just got a nice Walker hound puppy from her
and I love it!
Potato
PS: I don't think Laura is a endurance rider.