Dianne Daly

Gosh Dianne,

You poor horse must had allot of work done on her teeth to be $400 worth.
Poor thing, but doesn't it make a difference?  I would always use a dentist,
they always explain things and then discuss what they would like to do in
full detail.  Each time we get a new horse, in the first week they get a
visit from the dentist, Chiro and Farrier.  Poor things, I always feel so
sorry for them.

How much does it normally cost to get a horses teeth floated in the US, it
costs us about $30 Australian.  Which is less than getting the Farrier.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au