Rabbit Valley Ride

Hey folks since NATRC finally dumped the shoeing rule why don't some of you
come ride with us and see some country that doesn't get seen by lots of folks.
We have a limit of 40 open which is what most of you would be but it is a
first come first served.  Let me have your snail mail address and you'll get
an entry for this ride.  Perhaps someone will want to have an AERC ride in
conjunction with or the week after.  Using the same trails.  We have to do it
there either in the spring or the late fall due to the fact that it is desert
and gets hot and dry.  Lovell