Halters and Bridles

We use a leather halter with bit clips to put the bit in the mouth.    The clips clip onto the check rings of the hater and are attached to the bit. put your reins on as normal. At a rest sop we undo both of the clips at the same time and it drops out.  Viola, instant halter again.  It's great less equipment to take with you and less for the horse to carry.  It's also more comfortable on their heads.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au