Re: Ridecamp breakfast get-together

If nobody comes up with a better suggestion by Monday, I'll call the
hotel and ask what they suggest. They may have a meeting room where we
can access a restaurant or buffet, which would be easiest. I don't want
this to get **too** complicated!!

I love the idea of "My name is..." badges - I'll bring an assortment of
colored markers!

Unless we get suggestions, I'll find out what will work (time and place)
for breakfast on Saturday, and those of us that are there on Friday
morning can do a dry-run if we want.

Two years ago there was a huge buffet across the parking lot behind the
vendor hall... does anyone know the name? I ate breakfast there and it
was good. Even if we end up at various tables, if we can ID each other,
we can wander around and introduce ourselves. I'm going to try and get a
reserved section or separate room, but want to avoid having one bill for
the whole group - "Separate checks - Please!!"...

.... unless we have an accountant that would like to step forward and
manage this part??....

Later - Linda in Gilroy