RE:Question for ride managers

From: Eddie Spurgeon
Email: emvovalve@glade.net

In reference to Friday night dinners;at the Texas Bluebonnet Classic we usually just have a dinner on Saturday night after the ride. We don't charge anyone and have been known to see stray hunters, pleasure riders, Forest Service personnel, etc. in the chow line. What the hay. The more the merrier.

We also decided several years ago not to ask for money in advance. Too much trouble to make refunds. We do ask for a pre-entry to "count noses", but don't want money up front. Can't speak for the other ride managers but this works for me.