Horse Connect

Hi,
I live in Queensland Australia and I don't know much about the differences between endurance riding here and where you are in the states.  BUT I do know that if you do look after your older horse they will look after you.  I've had my horse since he was 8 and he is now 21.  Sam is a wonderful horse.  The only thing I find now that he is showing signs of arthritis.  I find that horses are very much like people and they all age differently.  If you feel that your horse is fit enough and the vet gives them the signal that they are healthy, GO FOR IT.

Horses are meant to be enjoyed.  Why not visit my web site at www.horseconnect.com.au you will find a great eight week fitness program for horses.  Be quick as this site changes every month on the first.

Good Luck,
Donna Paton.
Horse Connect
donna@webexpress.net.au