Horse Connect

Hi Maggie,

I have to agree with you about prolonging your horses life.  But I feel that it isn't only endurance riding that does this but any riding.  It's like with people the more active older people are the healthy they seem to be and this seems to be the case with horses.

I've had my horse Sam now for 13 years, he is turning 21.  He would have to be the happiest one out all of my horses.  I hardly ride him these days as he is getting arthritis but I know that when I do he will always out do these younger horses and never let me down.  Thank gwad for our oldies.

Donna Paton
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au