Trail Blazer

Susan Swope-Attardi wrote "I was one of the folks who expressed my
displeasure a couple of weeks ago regarding my irregular receipt of
Trail Blazer magazine.  Someone on the list, an employee of Trail Blazer
(forgive me, I've forgotten her name)gathered up the names of the folks having problems and presented it to Susan Gibson.
"Yesterday, I received a personal letter of apology from Susan Gibson,
along with the explanation "

I also received a letter of apology and explanation.  I thank Susan
Gibson very much for her response!  Lif

I was pleasantly surprised to see the big Trail Blazer envelope in my mailbox today.  What a nice Christmas treat! Thank you, Susan.

Gretchen Patterson
Marshall, TX
http://www.horsemassage.com