Horse board

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to locate a place to keep a horse in the Molalla/
Woodburn area of Oregon.  I need pasture with sufficient shelter
such as a small barn(so he can move in and out freely). I will be
doing all the feeding, etc. so all I need is the space.  This is
only temporary until I move into my house and then he will be
staying with me.  He, by the way, is a 12 year old gelding and is
ok with other geldings but I won't put him in with mares. Nothing
against mares I personally just don't believe in putting a gelding
in with mares:)  so please don't send me any "hate" mail,LOL.

Thank you, Denise

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-