mules

I own about 30 pairs of longears..............   Never, ever, ever, ever
twitch a mule's ear!
Can't say I would recommend that technique for any equine!
Say, if anyone would like to view some of my mules and my performance jack,
go to Agdirect.com and click on find  horses - type in mule for breed and it
will bring up all the mules on the site, be sure to click on my farm name -
Archipelago - to go to my farm page where you can see my jack.    :)
Cindy (Why do so many people ride horses?)
Rudy (Kickin' horse and takin' names!)
Calaloo (Why are everybody else's ears so short?)
Meg (Where are the sheep?)
Spec (Where's Meg?)