legacy

Farr Legacy feed is produced by Nutrena feed ( and I think that is the *horse* part of Cargill feed ).
It is still being sold, it is actually fairly new, and is a great feed. High fat - beet pulp based.
Nutrena has a web site. You could see if there is a way to find a local dealer through that site.
I think this stuff is worth the search. Keep trying.
Let me know if you still have trouble, and I will have my dealer find out who would be near you.
Good luck!

Vicki