Laurie Ledbetter update & address

JONNI JONNIJ@EARTHLINK.NET
I just got a note that I had posted an incorrect house number for Lauries address. The correct address is:
Laurie Ledbetter
9704 Sunland Bl.
Sunland, Ca.91040

Laurie is improving daily. She is at Glendale Adventist Hosp. and can now have visitors. She has loved the cards and notes she has already received. This is going to be a long recovery, but being an endurance rider, we know she is tough, and can do this.

For those who had missed the earlier post, Laurie was injured badly while riding and ATV almost a month ago. She had little to no feeling or movement in her lower body in the beginning, but is now able to move her legs and arms some. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-