[Fwd: Fwd: Do you know this horse.htm]

---- Begin included message ----

Title: Do you know this horse?
Please pass this to all your horse friends.

Do you recognize me? Grey Arabian Stallion-approx. 12 yo-Egyptian breeding? Please scroll down to read more available info.

He could possibly have come from the Florida panhandle area. He was seen at a show sometime in the past year. More info below.

  • 1. This stallion performs "dinner theatre tricks" in order to attract attention if he is hungry. He has been trained to bow on one or both knees, and to perform the capriole. The training may have been conducted by a man, as the horse offers the behavior when a tall man approaches the paddock. No cue from onlookers is required to get the horse to perform these difficult movements.

  • 2. The stallion has impeccable ground manners, and respects a poorly maintained fence despite the proximity of two geldings and a cycling mare. He appears to have been housed in the vicinity of other horses and is desperate for human or equine attention.

  • 3. It is possible that this is a Fureyn/Raffles bred horse, although the source of this information is not entirely reliable.

  • 4. The stallion has a strange habit of playing with his tongue if he is hungry or trying to attract the attention of other horses.

  • 5. Unfortunately, there is no visible freeze brand or other means of identification on this horse.

  • 6. Yesterday I did notice that there is a white marking in his right lower lip....and the suggestion of a blaze down the right side of his face. I will check his feet and legs for markings later today.

  • 7. His incisors appear normal but I did not attempt to open his mouth to examine the molars since I was working over a barbed wire fence. There was no tattoo on the upper lip.

  • 8. He is not flea-bitten grey but completely white - this may be another unusual identifying feature.

  • 9. Approximate age is 12 according to the owner. The horse has the most incredible feet and straight bone. Very unusual indeed.

The only thing I can legally and fairly say is that if you know of a horse who meets this description but is unaccounted for, please email me. Cesstrelle@aol.com

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----