Laurie Ledbetter - ATV Accident

Jeff and Cheri Briscoe would like me to post this to our fellow Endurance
Riders:
Laurie Ledbetter, Cheri's daughter, was involved in an ATV accident, Oct.
30th. Apparently, she was riding in the dark and hit a sand dune, which
pitched her off to the side. This resulted in her being paralyzed from the
shoulders down and was flown to Scripts (sp) Hospital in La Jolla, CA.
Since the accident Laurie has been transferred to a Hospital in Glendale, CA.
I didn't have time this evening to get the name and address. Laurie's
condition has improved, she has feeling in her hands and feet and is off the
respirator, but is still in ICU.
Cheri and Jeff ask to please not call, as they want to keep the phone lines
open for emergencies only. Cards can be sent to Laurie's address:
10853½ McBroom St. Sunland, CA. 91040
The Las Vegas Distance Riders Club, will have a card at our Silver State
ride, Nov. 26-27-28th for all to sign. We all wish Laurie a full and speedy
recovery and ask that you say a prayer for her.

Peggie Norton
Las Vegas Distance Riders Club, Inc.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-