Mustang

Great weekend in New Jersey!!! Not 100% sure of results I know there were 13 starters in the 2day 100/ 31 started 24 finished 50 on Saturday/21 started Sunday don't know how many finished Deb Deshon won Sat. 50, Linda Crandall Sundays/ Patti Pizzo 2day 100. I recovered from 11 hours on Fort Valley trail to be pulled at end and managed to place 6th on morgan my arab was next with a friend on board... The trail marking and overall management was superb!!!  Now quick question I have a traditional ortho flex saddle on trail #436 it is in great shape what would be a good offer??? Thanks country aire farm caf@innernet.net