From: Sharon Saare <sharonsaare@dellnet.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Saturday, November 06, 1999 5:40 PM
Subject: RC: Comfort saddle search

At the time Celeste called me about a saddle, I told her of our policy.  I can't send a rep out to fit someone's horse unless
they are prepared to do business withthe shop.  This has come about as a result of many people running my reps wheels off...
just to get a fitting, so they could buy someone else's saddle.  One woman...a contributor to Ridecamp had my rep drive 400
miles to --she told me--fit two horses for saddles.  He made the trip and when he went to take her order she said she
wanted to contact me directly.  She didn;'t...and when I called her...she said she was still thinking about it...thus the change in
policy.  If people want to bring a horse to us we can do a fitting for a fee as it takes time and expertise