2000 FORT SCHELLBOURNE RIDE

David Nicholson theduck@color-country.net
For some unknown reason the 2000 XP Ride at Ft Schellbourne is not listed on the ride calendar, although all of our other rides apparently are.  Ann and I have no idea why this is so, as we sent the resanction forms in for all of our 2000 rides at the same time. The ride dates are June 12-16, 2000.  Please note our new e-mail address: theduck@color-country.net
We will also have a new web page up by the end of the month. You will be able to find us at www.xprides.com or connect as always through endurance net. See you on the trail in the next century.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-