Poisonous plants

Norco had the city ordinance, but when the state/feds finally
finished joining up I-15 through the city, CalTrans planted
*oleanders* against the homeowners' acreage that backed up to the
east side of the the freeway between 5th and 6th Street!

Naturally a howl of outrage went up from the citizenry, and they were removed.

This was around 1993.

Lynne