Re: Fire ants

Beverly:  I have used both Amdro and the stinky white powder.  The ants can be controlled with Amdro; the stinky white powder just seemed like sugar to the creatures.  They seemed to thrive on it.  My favorite form of poison is Logic, which seems to cut down on the population as well as the number of queens in each colony.  You see.....the evil things now have more than one queen, and they can make more, if needed.

It's a plot, really.........~lol~

Gretchen
Marshall, TX
http://www.horsemassage.com