Ranch/Farm Work

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Still looking for a live-in situation on a farm or ranch.  Have
decided to stay in Oregon unless something pretty good comes along
out of state.  Just myself and 9 lb dog.  Work M-F as an Admin.
Assistant and willing to help in anyway I can on a place.  I am
starting to work exercising horses and just spending time with
them to help out my present roommate.  I plan to "ranch sit" over
the upcoming holidays as her and her family want to get away to
Idaho.  Please let me know if you have a rental on your property
or a roommate situation you would like to discuss with me.
Thank you, Denise Jenkins, seeherfly@earthlink.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-