Re: shoe pads

     This makes much more sense.  I haven't actually been to a ride yet -
     so, I was having a hard time picturing how you would go about putting
     on and taking off the boots.  Vet checks make perfect sense, but I've
     only heard about how little time you really have to get everything
     done, and I was thinking about time constraints.

     Plus, I was envisioning going to a ride where I've never been (easy
     for me to do <g>) and trotting happily along over rocks only to
     suddenly hit a big muddy stretch.  I guess ride meetings prepare you
     for these things - but having never been, I wouldn't know.  (Do they,
     by the way?  I mean, what kind of information should I expect to get
     at the ride meeting?  What do they assume people already know?)

     Then again, I've never used easy boots either, so I don't know how
     fast they go on and come off.  So you see where my confusion comes
     from.  :)

     Thanks for the clarification!

     Kenzie & Zane
     Birmingham, AL