Girth Problems - call Runningbear

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

RE Girth Problems

I think the neoprene & winter coat theory is right-on.

I like neoprene because it cleans so easily, and they
will keep a saddle more stable if the horse is wither-less.
  But I can't use them for more than 10-15 miles, especially
in the spring and fall.
The neoprene girths need alot of sweat under them, and I think
there is a problem with a heavy coat not letting the neoprene
move around the way it does with a short coat.  Plus I gotta
beleive there's more heat under them than with a wool one.

Teddy makes several styles (with or without elastic ends)
and the wool backed are the best IMO.  The clean pretty easily
(I just hose my off- no soap)and they dry quickly too.

Barb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-