Cevi's update 10/7/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Hi all, I know I'm not supposed to use RideCamp for these kinds of postings so I'm either going to post an update only once a week or if you want the daily updates, let me know and I'll add you to my list.  I've really enjoyed the emails I've received from fellow endurance riders, you are such a wonderful bunch and have really helped me through the roughest time in my life.
Here is today's update;
I don't have a whole lot to say today aside from that Cevi is walking with a walker a lot (in fact she now has one in her room and is allowed to use it with me). Halluliah!!!!  Her physical therapist mentioned that she'd like to have Cevi try the stairs next week and Cevi said "Let's do it now" and so she did.  I was in awe. She is progressing so fast, Thank you Jesus!!
There's only been a minor set back, but the Lord will correct that soon enough.  Cevi's feeling in her legs changed from normal to numb again.  She got real bumbed out last night when it started, but this has happened before and God cleared it up then, so I have total Faith that He'll correct it.  My mom was supposed to fly up from Calif, but she's a little under the weather and decided to play it safe and wait until she's feeling better.  My brothers daughter Ashley will be flying out here from Utah this weekend, just for the weekend and we'll be taking her with us on Cevi's overnight pass to guess where, HOME!!!  Yup, yup, we'll be home from Saturday about 3pm (hopefully, but can't say for sure) until about 6pm Sunday.
Matt is doing great and is expected to possibly go home in a week or two, we're envious and will miss him and his mom so much.
God gave us His only Son, even though we don't deserve it, He loves us so much more then we will ever understand, may God grace you with his light and love. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-