The horse that hit Jim Oury

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Let's just look at this horse for one second.
Most horses will do anything to avoid a collision.

Even at high speeds, they'll jump something on the
ground, and we all know they can turn on a dime
or do a 180 at just about any speed *IF* they can
see where they're going or not running crazed.

That horse to me wasn't just *racing* to the finish
that horse was running blind.
(And hearing that the horse stepped on his chest after
knocking him down, really drives it home to me that this
horse didn't even know he'd HAD a collision.)

The rider and HORSE should be thoroughly checked out
by an MD & DVM.

Barb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-