Re: to feed or not to feed in the trailer

In a message dated 1/29/1999 7:32:15 PM Central Standard Time, wpcombs@kih.net
writes:

<< I, too, am a "lurker", and have been following the trailer thread closely.
My question is:  do you feed while moving?  I used to all the time, until I
had a friend tell me that her vet told her that it is not a good idea.  If you
hit a bump (or brake) at just the right time, the feed can "go down the wrong
way" and choke the horse without you knowing it until you reach your
destination.  At the risk of the horses getting bored -  >>

Oh, give me a break, no pun intended, what are you going to worry about next?

Diane