ECTRA

I joined ECTRA last year, but never got to compete (though I did volunteer
at the Patapsco ride in October).  I'm really looking forward to this
coming season.  If it goes well, we'll also be doing endurance next year.

I've been offered the use of a rig to trailer to rides, but, since I've
never hauled a horse by myself, I'd rather not deal with all that when
we're just starting out.  Is there anybody in my area with extra trailer
space who'll be traveling to ECTRA rides in Pennsylvania this spring/summer?

Cindy Eyler
Baltimore

p.s.  I may be inexperienced at trailering, but my horse is not.  He loads
and trailers quite easily.