5 yr. olds

Thank you for all your responses to my question on riding 5 yr. olds on 25 mile endurance rides. Sorry I misspelled ridden 3 times. That's what happens when your total social interactions consist of four-legged friends. Hope to hear from more of you on your experiences. Is there any scientific data (assuming the epiphyses are sealed) on how long and under what conditions, are necessary for building up bone density in a 5 yr. old?