Map for Outlaw Trail

Ridecampers,

Crockett and Sharon are having server trouble and will not be back to get me
the map of their ride until maybe Monday.  Does anyone out there still have
a map of the ride or the typed descriptions they handed out each day?

If so please let me know so we could fax them or something.  That would
allow me to get this to the BLM office tomorrow.  The Deadline for comments
is February 12th so now that you can email your responses please do so as
soon as possible. Also please encourage open access to horses and trails in
addition to the Outlaw Trail Ride.

Joane White
Price, Utah