Re: skito pad

In a message dated 1/27/99 7:46:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Rowles.Joie@mayo.edu writes:

<<  have read several times about a Skito pad.  This is a new pad to me, and
 I have never seen it in any of my catalogs.  What kind of pad is this?
 Where are they available?  I would appreciate it if some of you who have
 used it would comment on what you liked/disliked about the pad.  Thanks.

I have sworn to many people that my Skito pad was the BEST $135 I ever spent
in distance riding, ( and I have spent some money on this sport!!).
The properties of a Skito are many. The memory of the foam is different than
any I have ever seen. They sell it in two thicknesses, 1/2 inch for light
weight riders, and 3/4 inch for heavy. The pad is an insert, and the covers
come in any shape, size and color. The part that goes against the horse is a
sheepskin or synthetic, and I have never had rubbing or a gall with it. I
swear by this pad and highly recommend it.
Becky