XP2001

"From: Cathy
Email: cadair4407@aol.com

> But you can share the ride with others.  In case you don't want
> to ride across the Nevada desert, for instance.

I read that, Wendy!!

Cathy (who promised her XP2001 days across the NV desert to Weav and Rocky)
"

Does anyone else have an entry to the XP2001 ride that would want to sell
one or two weeks in succesion across either Nevada or Utah ? I've contacted
the Nicholsen's about this also .If so please get hold of me .
                                        Drin & Bo
                                         S.W. Mt.