Re: Breeds @ WEC by Michele

Now THAT sounds like an ENDURANCE ride to aspire to!  :)  I would love to
hear more about that journey.  Any other info available?  Book?  Website?  A
horse like that (oh, and rider, too!) should sure have a website for
themselves!!  :)  I thought the gal that rode from Michigan to Alaska was
cool (still do, by the way!) but can't imagine this horse and rider going
from Chile to Alaska!  WAY COOL (in the profound words of my children!)!
Maggie