Re: THE FACTS STAND

Sir;

You stated "The information is there if you so choose to know the truth and
know who
you are receiving "Professional" information from. If you have not been
around a person in there home environment you do not truly know them at
all."  Suffice it to say that I don't need to be around you in your home
environment to know a blowhard when I see one.  You have gotten on this forum
before to do nothing but be derogatory and mean-spirited.  Do us all a favor
and save your diatribe for somebody who thinks you know something.

Melanie in AZ