SS problems

From: gerri rini
Email: gerririni@aol.com

The SS I am trying out has a few problems.  First, the stirrup leathers create too much bulk. I heard biothane leathers would eliminate this problem. Where can I get them ? Are there less expensive solutions?

Next, The flaps over the stirrup poke uncomfortably into the top of my calf.
Any suggestions?

Next the saddle slipped around too much. We used an open cell foam pad with a fleece top. We got the saddle as tight as we could but the horse seemed uncomfortable. Any ideas?

I like the idea of this kind of saddle and wnat to work out these problems.
Thanks in advance! GR