Stallion Service Auction for Rescue Benefit

Hello all,
We have decided to do a silent auction-donateing a breeding from each of our
4 stallions(Monterray Bay/Lookin Real Good/Juan De Kon/Flaming Champ) to try
raise money for horse rescue in Texas.  We have started
the bidding at 25.00 per stallion.  Heres how it goes from now until March 10
we will be taking bids (via silent auction) on each stallion.  On March 15th
the winner will be announced. 1/2 of the proceeds will be sent to a rescue
in Texas.  Come on everybody I know times are hard but the bidding only
starts at 25.00 per stallion.
 Also Pleased to announce that Kricket of Witch Trot Farms has donated a
breeding from each of her 4 stallions (Odysey, Bey Berry Toi, CF Paladin, and
Jack the mini), 1/2 proceeds will be sent to a Kentucky rescue. You can see
the stallions at
http://www.myweb.net/~fauze/rescueauction.html
or
 http://www.myweb.net/~fauze/index.html