SS problems

Jeff and Bridget Brickson writes:
> Mine [pad] sometimes works its way back under the saddle...

I have two pads for my SS - a Skito and a Toklat Woolback.
For both, I've punched grommets through the front of the
pad (be careful not to inadvertantly seal the velcro openings
to the foam pockets, as we did the first time round <sigh>)
and threaded them with pieces of rawhide, which I then
tie to the front of the saddle. That way, my pads stay in
place. I'm not sure why they slip out from under the saddle,
but suspect it might have something to do with Provo's funky
"animated" way of walking, where his whole body moves around.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo