Re: Heavenly Trails

NdurN@aol.com wrote:

> Goodness I have received a lot of posts saying "shhhhhhhhhhhh" to my posts on...
> great places to ride so please everyone forget what I said and stay home.
>
> SUsan

Horseshit.

Keep posting.

One thing people might include are the economic potentials of the areas
in which they ride.  I'm a high-tech'y and would dearly love to find
a place whose geography and state-of-development supports distance
trail riding *AND* whose economy supports an *income* for a computer
professional that makes it possible to do this distance riding.

Route 128, and now even route 495, (outside Boston)...rots.

Linda B. "hates little orange flags" Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA