Re: I feel sorry for ...

I'm envious of you california folks right now. We are
just getting over snow that was rained on,which caused
crested ice, then melts, then solid ice. The horses can't
move far from the barn. The past three days has been
warm and foggy.We are finally seeing dirt.We can't even
ride in the woods as the trees keep the sun from melting
anything.

Marcy