Re: I feel sorry for ...

In a message dated 1/22/99 8:51:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Isn't that about when we start watching new reports of your wildfires? >>

California might be considered the land of shake/bake & burn ,,, but from what
I've seen of the tornadoes & such ,,  ,, well ,,,

Here in Northern CA ,, it rained early yesterday ,,,  last night  it dropped
to 27 ,, so now we are all white this morning with beautiful blue sky &
wonderful winter sun  ,, a great day ahead ,,,,