Hart trailer that is leaking??

Hi all, I just purchased a 1993 Hart two horse gooseneck with large dressing
room/camping space. Problem is, the first weekend I used it on a 50 mile CTR
it rained really hard the second night and it leaks very badly. It is leaking
up in the sleeper area right where the fiberglass "cap" joins the body of the
trailer along the wall. Has anyone had this problem with a Hart, and if so,
how can we fix it?
Sure is a bummer to spend that kind of $$$$ on a trailer to find out it leaks.
I have heard of this problem with Sundowners, but not with Hart's. Thanks in
advance for any info.
Becky in rainy Florida!!