Re: How Arabs are advertised

In a message dated 1/24/99 12:43:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hought@humboldt1.com writes:

<< I hope too many get don't get affended, but the joke has always been that
when a 40+ yr. woman finally gets her first horse, it is an green broke Arab
with an english saddle.  Any body around horses long can probably imagine the
scenario. >>

(vbg) ,,, I know this one well ,,,, while out riding one day ,,, a fast moving
horse with rider arms-legs a flopping almost ran me over ,,,, seems her gentle
,, trail horse was herd bound and didn't know whoa from hoe ,,(g) ,,what a
fright that poor lady had ,,, both are now in training ,, ( no not togeather)
,,, she'd been so much better to have paid a few dollars more & got the horse
of her dreams ,,, not nightmares,,,,,