I would like to thank all .....

To all who took the time to post helpful suggestions regarding both my knee problems [ I have taken almost all suggestions to good use except the one that said I could avoid knee problems by riding bareback...whoa. She hasn`t seen ME ride THIS horse :-) LOL ]  and my mare`s scratches problem. I bought the Novlason [sp] and am hoping for the best...sunblock is a great idea too.....THANK
YOU ALL !!! And Mary F. for your kindness in giving my name to the girls who ride in my area... Hopefully Howard has saved back some good stories for the off season, in case we find ourselves in a '' subject slump''. :-) This is a great list. Sherrie, FS Radar and Jesta Barpasser