Don't be afraid to say something

Title: Don't be afraid to say something

I read the posts about the accident and I want to give my 2 cents.  I have ridden and worked many rides.   When I see something being done that shouldn't, I very politely pull that person aside and let them know.   Most of the time, the folks are simply not aware!  Either, they missed the ride meeting the nite before or they are spectators and simply do not know better.   My job requires me to work in Chemical Plants here in the Texas Gulf Coast where Safety is everyone's responsibility.  The point I want to make is the RM can't be everywhere, every second of the day and  folks should not to be afraid to speak up if there is something to be concerned about.   Sure, some people may be offended, but you have to overlook that.  Just remember to be tackful and polite.  I have reminded people many times about things such as  dipping sponges in the drinking water tanks, keeping the pathway clear for vet check -- trot outs, I could go on and on.    I got dirty looks at times, but so what.

Have Fun and Be Safe!!!