Tributes

Brenda Miskimmin limnos@bctel.ca
Steph,
I was really touched by the tribute to AA Bravo that you put on the site.
My heart sure went out to Bev for her loss.
It got me thinking maybe we could have a tribute page as part of endurance.net, or maybe one for each of
endurance horses and endurance people.  Could be a simple as a few lines for each, or
pay a small fee to have a photo included or something? Could put in a time period,
say 6 months - or whatever folks think appropriate.
just a thought.
congrats on your top 10 finish at the PAC!
Brenda

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-